Xander McCormick is one of the main characters in seasons 1 and 2 of Bunk'd. He is a popular counselor at Camp Kikiwaka. He is dating fellow camp counselor, Emma Ross despite his departure from camp.
Why He Rocks
- Xander is handsome and well-known, but despite his exterior image, he does hide insecurities.
- He loves to write songs and poems, and he also sings and plays the guitar.
- He sings the Camp Kikiwakka song at the end of the pilot; the same performance also is the show's theme song.
- The fact he's attractive is made point of, plenty of times.
- Xander is an out-going teenage boy.
- He's an all around cheerful and friendly person, who is kind to everyone.
- He is an outdoorsman, he is into spelunking, hiking, and rock climbing, he is also into fishing.
- Xander and Lou are shown of being good friends in Gone Girl and Camp Rules. In Gone Girl, Xander shared his perfect date with Emma to Lou. Also, Lou came to the spot to stop Ravi from ruining their date.
- As counselor for the Grizzly cabin, Xander sets himself up as cool older brother figure, whose always caring, supportive and protective of the younger campers under his care.
- He becomes Griff adoptive step-brother, after his parents legally adopt him into their family.
- Hazel who has a crush on Xander is pretty funny most of the time, however Xander doesn't feel the same way about her. He has also shown many times his big dislike towards Hazel.
- He is a good love intrest for Emma.
- He appeared shirtless a few times throughout the series, the only character to do so.
- In the episode Tidal Wave, Xander messed things up because he didn't know how to tell her his feelings and left her broken-hearted, but he saved it when he wrote her "Tidal Wave" that expressed everything he felt for her. He told her she was beautiful and sweet and was his everything and they share a hug.
- He's sometimes a dimwitted.
- He can be boring at times.
- He can be unlikable sometimes.
- He no longer becomes the main character in season 3 with no explanation.
- Emma and Xander don't have many things in common and it can be a boring relationship.
- Due to Xander leaving the show after season 2 and Emma leaving after season 3, it is unknown if they're still together or not.