|Cranky Kong's Wife
|Media of origin:
Wrinkly Kong is a supporting character in the Donkey Kong franchise. She is a Kong who is Cranky Kong's late wife.
Why She's A Great Late Wife to Cranky Kong
- For starters, she is a great late wife to Cranky Kong, and they love each other very much. This is great. She also cares about the Kongs, especially Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong.
- She can be helpful, especially in the Donkey Kong series. She often hosts save states. This can help the player save their game.
- In Donkey Kong Country 2, she is a teacher at Kong Kollege, and Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong can go there and use DK coins to get facts from her.
- In DKC3, she hosts Save States.
- Even after her death, she still continues to support the Kongs as a ghost. Cranky Kong being a widow can make him relatable.
- Similar to Cranky Kong, she does praise her fellow Kongs on occasions.
- Her quotes are quite fun, clever, great, memorable, and can be helpful, with her giving out advice.
- In DK: King of Swing, she is added as a playable character.
- She is one of the most memorable Donkey Kong characters, especially since she is Cranky Kong's wife.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, she makes a cameo as a Trophy and a Sticker.
- Miho Yamada does a great job voicing her.
- In The Super Mario Bros. Movie, she appears in the Great Ring of Kong.
The Only Bad Quality
- While she is still very kind as a ghost, the sounds she makes as she appears from the doors can be seen as frightening.