Princess Diana of Themyscira, (aka Wonder Woman) is the tritagonist in the DC Comics franchise. She is a founding member of the Justice League. As her character grew, she became a more recognizable DC superhero and started getting her own movies, comic books, and TV shows, where she was portrayed by many actresses.
Why She's Wonderful
- She is a tough, brave, strong, and independent woman who knows how to deal with tough conflicts that come across her.
- She carries around a shield, a sword, and a lasso that forces those that it wraps around, to tell the truth.
- She has become not only one of the most popular DC heroes but one of the most popular DC characters in general.
- She's also one of the most popular superheroines in general.
- Most of her actresses portrayed her perfectly (excluding Adrianne Palicki), two of the best-known Wonder Woman actresses are Lynda Carter and the most recent one, Gal Gadot.
- All of her other voice actors did an amazing job voicing her as well.
- Her design as Wonder Woman is amazing and unforgettable.
- Her invisible jet looking very cool.
- Her fighting skills are on-point.
- The way she transforms into her Wonder Woman clothes (as shown in the old TV series) is nothing short of awesome.
- She has a highly astounding and incredible heroic nature.
- Her wonderful theme song.
The Only Bad Quality
- She was horribly flanderized in her infamous 2011 pilot where she acts like a cold-hearted, cruel, selfish, and sadistic character who kills innocent people.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- 1940s characters
- 1950s characters
- 1960s characters
- 1970s characters
- 1980s characters
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- DC characters
- Badass characters
- Comic Book characters
- Fan favorites
- Warner Bros. characters
- Cool characters
- Cartoon characters
- Attractive characters
- Cute characters
- Beware the nice ones
- In love
- Important characters