Wanda Li is a fictional character from the animated children's series The Magic School Bus. She was voiced by Lisa Yamanaka.
Why She Rocks
- She is often shown to be the most powerful student in the class.
- She always jumps into an epic adventure and is quite eager to go "where no kid has gone before".
- She always wants to solve all problems that are thrown at her, and often succeeds while she's at it.
- She's the best jumper in the class. And how good is she at it? Well, she can jump 50 feet up into the air and into the sky!
- She's incredibly strong for her age. Demonstrates when it's shown that she's so strong that she can easily pull metal handles off large doors.
- Speaking of her strength, she can also easily pull of a punch with her own fist, despite being as young as she is.
- She's incredibly tomboyish, as she loves sports, fighting, rock music (rather she's playing her electric guitar) and hanging out with boys.
- Despite her tough and tomboyish personality, she's shown to have a softer side. As she's a fan of ballerina, especially "The Nutcracker".
The Only Bad Quality
- She can be somewhat brash and bossy at times, but she still has a good heart and clearly cares for her classmates.
- According to the Magic School Bus wiki, Wanda supposedly has a crush on Arnold. One example of this being the episode "The Magic School Bus For Lunch", where she hugs Arnold in his imaginative daydream of him winning the competition from being the best chewer and eater.
- Wanda's favorite singer is Molly Cule (a play on the word molecule).