"Vicky" is a callous, sadistic, ruthless sixteen-year-old girl who babysits Timmy and one of the two main antagonists (alongside Denzel Crocker) of the Nickelodeon show, The Fairly OddParents.
Her really menacing behavior towards Timmy is one of the reasons - if not the main reason - that he has fairy godparents, and most of his wishes involve getting revenge, or simply getting around her. Vicky is typically hired when Timmy's parents make a hasty getaway trip to one of their "adults-only" destinations, leaving Timmy in her cruel hands. Vicky is voiced by Grey DeLisle, who also voices Vicky's sister Tootie and many other characters. Vicky also had a cameo appearance in the extended version of "A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!", "A Fairly Odd Christmas", and "A Fairly Odd Summer", where she is portrayed in live-action by Devon Weigel.
Why She Was Not A Twerp
- She, along with Mr. Crocker, is one of the most entertaining villains in the series.
- She is decently voiced by Grey Griffin (DeLisle).
- While she is a sadistic bully who likes to mess with Timmy, she does leave him alone sometimes to just watch TV, which is the least bad thing she’s done to him, no bad at all.
- She also makes sure Timmy is at least safe, even if it was to keep her job and make money, but she knows that its not to inherently hurt Timmy.
- She also occasionally had a softer, kinder side to the point that she (temporarily) teamed up with Timmy in one episode from season 3, "Snow Bound".
- While she also likes to mess with Tootie, she also makes sure she’s safe, just like Timmy.
- In fact, in the original Oh Yeah! Cartoons, she did show that she cares for Tootie deep down, as she accused Timmy of purposely scaring her sister (which he only did by accident due to Cosmo’s fairy flu). She also later sent him to help a sick Timmy as it would not only mess with Timmy, but also make her happy.
- She often gets her comeuppance for her bad actions, especially when she gets fired in "Channel Chasers".
- She was at her best villainous role in the entire series in "Channel Chasers", and her futuristic self succeeding in ruling Dimmsdale for money and power after Timmy's parents give her teenage self the remote that Timmy wished for.
- She was unfortunately flanderized early in season 6 until the show's end.
- Likewise, she has some excessively cruel moments even before season 6, such as:
- "Love Struck!" for trying to destroy the men, but most of it can actually be blamed on Timmy, since he made the selfish wish to divide men and women;
- "Timmy's 2-D House of Horror" for torturing her family and Timmy, to the point that even her own dog is afraid of her.
- "It's a Wishful Life", as it's revealed that she'd be better off if Timmy had never been born.
- She can sometimes do property damage to pin the blame on Timmy, or force Timmy to do chores while babysitting him, showing occasional psychotic qualities, even before she was fully flanderized.
- Her screaming can be painful to listen to.
- Cartoon characters
- 2000s characters
- 1990s characters
- Crossover characters
- American characters
- TV characters
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Quirky characters
- Characters that are super lazy
- Sadistic characters
- Intelligent characters
- Immature characters
- Hilarious characters
- Laughably evil
- Large Hams
- Nickelodeon characters
- The Fairly OddParents characters
- Unlucky characters
- Accident-prone characters
- Wrathful characters
- Badass characters
- Decent characters
- Characters who went downhill
- Butch Hartman characters
- Grey DeLisle characters