|Tyson Granger (Takao Kinomiya)
"I would be scared if I wasn't so darn good."
||Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin (English)|
Motoko Kumai (Japanese)
|Media of origin:
Tyson Granger (Japanese: 木ノ宮タカオ Kinomiya Takao), is the main protagonist from the Original Series, consisting of Beyblade, Beyblade: V-Force, and Beyblade: G-Revolution.
Why He's the Rightful Wielder of Dragoon
- Tyson is an ethusisactic person who show his enthuiasm about everything, including beyblading.
- He's one of the strongest beybladers in the entire series, alongside with Kai.
- Not only is he a great blader, but he can also be good on a skateboard as shown in this scene.
- He has very great chemistry with his friends:
- In the original scene of "Take it to the Max", we learn that Tyson once lost his mom at a young age when he tries to cheer up a depressed Max, which the viewers can sympathize with.
- Like Yugi Moto with Seto Kaiba, he has a friendly rivalry with Kai.
- He spawned a lot of funny scenes like:
- The beybattling scenes he has can be very entertaining.
- He can be pretty smart sometimes as seen in V-Force where he outsmarts his grandpa's sneak attacks.
- His character designs are great.
- His blade's designs are very unique and well-designed.
- He is a playable character in "DreamMix TV World Fighters".
- Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin and Motoko Kumai both do awesome jobs voicing him.
- He can be jerkish somtimes.
- In one episode, Tyson once went too far and tore up Hilary's training schedule and that caused Hilary to cry. Though he did make up for it.
- There are some wins from his battles that look unbelievably cheap where people could see that he could have lost.
- Hypocrisy: In the cutscene of the episode "The Qualifier Begins", he berates Carlos for putting knifes into his beyblade, yet he has a good as god built into his.
- He can also be self-centered at times.