"I DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!!" — Tori Vega
This page is a candidate for deletion.
The following reason has been specified: Truly evil character who is just a generic villain whose only intention is to be evil
|Note: portions of the template sample may not be visible without values provided.|
|View or edit this documentation. (About template documentation)|
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox and test case pages.|
The reason why you want the page to be removed.
Tracy Flickenger (Gladys De La Fourbinière) is the main antagonist on the French series Angelo Rules. She is the niece of Mr. Foot and responsible for the discipline of the school, is very fond of challenges and can often be a reporter, narcissistic and very malicious. She is a great rival to Angelo, whom she sometimes likes to call "loser" or "Angelooser".
Why She Rocks
- She can catch Angelo's plans quite easily and shows great optimism and self-confidence in her actions, but it always comes back to her later.
- She starts helping Angelo from time to time (especially when she's in trouble too).
- She has a good role as the show's antagonist and Angelo's rival.
- She at least has a reason to despise Angelo, as in her debut episode, Angelo and Sherwood scoffed at her name.
- Like Angelo, Lola and Sherwood, she loves challenges and never gives up so easily.
- Her character design is decent, although a little stereotyped and not as original as the others.
- Like Angelo, she is very smart.
- She takes her job VERY seriously and doesn't hesitate to warn anyone who makes a simple mistake.
- She may be unlikable to some people.