Tinker Bell is a sassy fairy and a character in Peter Pan, and the titular character in her own direct to video films.
Why She Has Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust in Her
- She is one of the most popular Disney characters ever made.
- She has a very cute design.
- She can fix things since she is a tinker.
- She has her own spin-off film series, where she is given a speaking role for the very time after being a silent character for many years and has a more fleshed-out characterization.
- Mae Whitman does a superb job voicing her in her own spin-off film series.
- She is known for using pixie dust.
- She may be sassy, feisty, stubborn, and hot-tempered, but she is also a lovable character.
- Just like Pluto, Dumbo, Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and to some extent, Tom and Jerry, despite being a non-speaking character, she is capable of displaying a wide range of facial expressions via pantomime which makes her an entertaining and endearing character.
The Only Bad Quality
- Her jealousy towards Wendy Darling in the original film caused her to intentionally inflict harm towards her, most notably when he convinces the Lost Boys to shoot her down thinking that Wendy is a bird known as "Wendy-bird". Thankfully, she develops a change of heart once Captain Hook captures and betrays her, and her jealous nature has noticeably been toned down in subsequent entries of the franchise, including the sequel Return to Neverland.
- She thankfully became even more likable once she became the star in her own spin-off film series.