Hacker, also known as The Hacker or Hieronymous Hacker is main antagonist of Cyberchase. He is the arch-enemy of Motherboard and the Cybersquad and the creator of Digit, Buzz and Delete.
He is voiced by legendary American actor, Christopher Lloyd.
Why He Rocks
- He is the most iconic villain of all the PBS Kids villains.
- His threats to Cyberspace bring the evil in him cool and dastardly.
- Due to Cyberchase being the third longest running series on PBS Kids behind Arthur and Sesame Street. He is the only PBS Kids villain to be around for more than 10 years.
- He is voiced by the legendary Back to the Future/Who Framed Roger Rabbit actor, Christopher Lloyd, who is a suprising and interesting choice to play him.
- Without him, the series would never happened.
- He's feared by everyone is Cyberspace, which makes him very entertaining as a villain.
- He usually gets his comeuppance in every episode that features him causing chaos in Cyberspace.
- Despite his mean personality, he can show some good in him like being an artist in "A Change of Art" and stopping Zusk from destroying the trees in "Hacker Hugs a Tree".
- He sometimes treats his robotic henchmen, Buzz and Delete like butt-monkeys most of the time.
- In the episode "Hackerized!", He rejected his biggest fan, Ledge, for failing to defeat the Cybersquad.
- He started to be feared less by everyone in Cyberspace in later seasons, which makes him less entertaining.
- Despite Cyberchase being around for more than 10 years, he is not very memorable in PBS Kids, Unlike the titular character from Arthur or Elmo from Sesame Street.