"The first time I bio-merged with Guilmon, I didn't have a clue what was going on. I mean, I always knew I had an active imagination, but I never dreamed that I'd actually become a Digimon. But then, when we merged, and I felt Guilmon's strength flowing through me, it was like a feeling of safety and strength unlike anything I had ever known. Thanks to him, I know what's it like to feel part of something much greater than myself. And now, the fate of not only one, but two worlds, rests on our shoulders. But I know I can do it, as long as I have my friends, all of my friends by my side. Nothing is going to tear us apart!"
Takato Matsuki (Japanese: 松田 啓人タカト Matsuda Takato?) is a fictional character in the Digimon Tamers series and one of its three main protagonists. He is the Tamer of Guilmon and his creator.
Why He Rocks
- He's the coolest iconic character in this series.
- He has an Digimon partner named Gullimon.
- His relationship with Jeri is so adorable and pure heartwarming.
- His design looks very great.
- Makoto Tsumura and Brian Beacock did an awesome jobs for voicing him.
- In episode 34, he has an extremely angry when he tries to revenge on Beezlemon for killing Leomon and breaking Jeri's heart.
- He started crying when he thinks he has been a bad Tamer to Guilmon.