Tak is the titular main protagonist of the Tak and the Power of Juju series. He is a young shaman who lives in a small village of Pupanunu.
Why He Is The Mighty Warrior of Pupanunu
- He is proficient when it comes to using magic.
- He is shown to be diligent and determined, as he is willing to accomplish saving the world despite being inexperienced and having low chances of winning.
- He has amazing snowboarding and sandboarding skills.
- He is one of the most sensible characters in the series, as he acts as a straight man to the more eccentric characters.
- He is friendly to those around him, even his enemies.
- Tak is shown to be a great fighter.
- He has his funny moments, such as the Gaseous Rap with Lok in The Great Juju Challenge.
- Speaking of, he is shown to be a good rapper.
- James Marsden and Hal Sparks did excellent performances voicing him in the games and cartoon respectively.
- In the TV show, he was flanderized into a idiotic and whiny jerkass.
- He can be a butt-monkey at times.