||Powerful Invisible Streaker
|Media of origin:
Susan Storm, also known as Invisible Woman, is one of the main protagonists of the Tim Story Fantastic Four film series.
Why She Is Mrs. Fantastic
- With her dyed blonde hair in the first film, she looks very similar to her comic book counterpart.
- She is a great contrast to her brother Johnny. She is the more protective of the two.
- She and Reed have a healthy relationship and eventually get married.
- She is considered one of Jessica Alba’s most notable roles. She is also appealing to look at.
- Unlike the comics, she is the Director of Genetic Research at VDI, which shows that she is smarter than her earlier comic book counterpart.
- In the second film and video games, she is more productive.
- Her costume is very comic book accurate.
- Some of her lines are memorable including “Can’t believe I’m doing this again”.
- She had some funny moments, particularly around Johnny and Reed.
- The CGI for when she goes invisible or uses her forcefields are lifelike.
- She has some motherlike qualities towards Johnny and Ben.
- Her nosebleeds while trying to create forcefields are a clever idea.
- She had some natural chemistry with the rest of the team.
- Her orchid allergy is a good attention to detail.
- She has been sexualized during scenes where she isn’t wearing her costume while trying to be invisible. It could be justified that only her super suit is affected by it.
- In the second film, Alba wears a wig instead of dying her hair, making her look less natural.
- In the second film, she is more focused on her wedding, rather than saving Earth from Silver Surfer/Galactus/Doom.
- Some of her lines are wooden.
- She can be a little overprotective to her brother.
- Alba returned to voice Invisible Woman in the 2005 Fantastic Four video game.
- Alba met her future husband Cash Warren while filming the first film.
- Alba quit the franchise because she didn’t like Story’s direction of the second film.
- Alba won a Kids Choice Award for the second movie.