|Media of origin:
Strong Bad is one of the main characters of the Homestar Runner franchise. He was created by The Brothers Chaps and Craig Zobel.
Why He Checks His Emails
- His spin-off show Strong Bad Email is full of great moments.
- He almost always starts a Sbemail by saying the word email.
- He has his own talking plush doll that says 15 different phrases.
- He has memorable catchphrases such as "Holy crap", "Deleted" and "dooj".
- He has a gruff voice and charming personality.
- Strong Bad has his own video game called Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People, which is just is great as the cartoon.
- He spawned several Homestar characters such as Trogdor, Stinkoman and Homsar.
- Strong Bad reads the email senders' names and locations in a funny way. Such as where he pronounced "Meghan, Albuquerque" as "Meg-Han, Albu-Quay-Quay".
- He can be little unlikable, especially to Strong Sad and the King of Town.
- In the early cartoons, he was the villain of Homestar Runner before becoming the iconic character that he is now. He also has a Mexican accent.
- His use of the word "crap" could be overused, but granted since he originated from a family-friendly cartoon.
- Strong Bad has his own Twitter account called StrongBadActual.