Virgil Hawkins, also known as Static, is a superhero in DC Comics. He is a teen who lives in inner-city Detroit. After being exposed to chemical during an act of gang violence, Virgil develops electromagnetic abilities and becomes the superhero, Static.
Why He Puts A Shock to Our Systems
- He is shown to be laidback and optimistic, as he deals with everyday stresses with a cheerful attitude.
- Static is one of DC Comics' most relatable superheroes, as he deals with issues that comes with being a teenager and living in an inner-city, as well as the loss of his mother.
- He is charismatic, as he turns his enemies into his allies, notably Rubberband-Man.
- He is rather creative with his electromagnetic, as he rides his metal saucer like a hoverboard.
- He is determined, as he refuses to give up, regardless of the obstacles.
The Only Bad Quality
- He can be rash and impulsive.