"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: South Park is an adult show and it is not for kids
Stanley "Stan" Marsh is one of the main characters from the adult animated series South Park along with Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick. He is the son of Randy and Sharon Marsh, and is the younger brother of Shelly Marsh.
Why He Kicks Ass
- Out of all the boys, he is the most tender out of them.
- He is very moral and understanding, similarly to Kyle; despite it being more common for the latter doing it. He is also able to sympathize with others.
- His relationship with his girlfriend, Wendy Testaburger is adorable.
- Stanley’s alter-ego known as Toolshed is very cool.
- He serves as the "straight-man" and pretty much the most normal character of the show.
- Like his father Randy, Trey Parker does a great job voicing him.
- He’s also based on his actor too.
- Stanley's iconic quote: "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!"
- Stanley can be considered the responsible leader of the group.
- Like the other characters in South Park, he has a cute design.
- Although Stan is friendly and kind-hearted, he becomes quite selfish or petty when things don’t go the way they are and when something bad happens to him.
- Stan can often get depressed, especially when Wendy broke up with him thrice; even though on one of the times; specifically since season 20, it wasn’t him, but rather Gerald.
- However, they did finally reunite again in the video game South Park: The Fractured But Whole where they got back together.
- Various bad things that happen to him are actually his fault.
- On more than one occasion, he displays a miserable attitude or personality.