Spencer Shay (born November 11) is Carly Shay's older brother and then-legal guardian. He is a professional artist who is known for being clumsy and childish.
iWhy He Rocks
- He's mainly famous for his goofball like behavior and the running gag of setting things on fire.
- He has a lot of funny quotes like "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid." from the infamous iCarly episode, iDate a Bad Boy.
- He returns in the revival and is still his likable self. And in the second episode of said show, blinding himself by accident has got us laughing uncontrollably.
- He's also not always childish. There are times where he can be mature.
- After 2 seasons of slightly long (iSaw Him First-iChristmas) and lady like long hair (iKiss-iGot a Hot Room), in season 4, he finally gets his short hair from season 1 back in his life.
- The show might not be the same as it is now without him, as he's actually a fan favorite in the show.
- He's a talented artist and his sculptures are eye gazing.
- Baby Spencer!
- Much like Crazy Steve, he has a habit of yelling or speaking in a high pitched voice when he's angry, shocked, or upset, which gets on your nerves over time.
- His childish behavior can sometimes cost him a girlfriend. It also makes Carly seem like the older sibling.
- He can be unlikeable sometimes, like in iDon't Want To Fight where He didn't help Freddie with Carly and Sam and was bad at taking care of pet fish.
- When Spencer was in 10th grade, he played the role of "man in suit" in a school play.
- He was 26 going on 27 in season 1 and went to high school 14 years prior to the events of IGet Pranky.
- Spencer's star sign is a Scorpio.
- Spencer is allergic to bees.
- Spencer went to law school for 3 days but dropped out to become an artist.
- Spencer took a year of Japanese in college.
- He appears in the Victorious episode April Fool's Blank brushing Gibby's Head.
- There is a running gag that anything Spencer fixed and/or created, it either explodes or catches on fire.