(Redirected from Snoopy (Peanuts))
(290th Page on this Wikia!)
Snoopy is the pet dog of Charlie Brown, the best friend of Woodstock and a major character in the Charlie Brown series and the Peanuts comic book strips.
Why He Is World's Hilarious Dog
- To start it all off, he's written very well as he is a comedic, funny, lovable, imaginative, yet good-natured, loyal and genuinely happy dog who is always there for his owner(s) and friends.
- He has a spectacular sense of humor and adventure whenever Charlie Brown and the neighborhood kids do something together.
- He’s a good best friend and partner to Woodstock.
- His iconic happy dance and also his iconic pose where he lays on the roof of his doghouse.
- He, along with Scooby-Doo, is one of the most iconic animated cartoon dogs in television history.
- His design is very cute and another one of the most memorable things about him.
- The way he interferes and wants to have fun with all the other kids is a very funny recurring thing in the Peanuts series.
- He also has a nice sense of imagination as sometimes he pretends he’s a pilot while on top of his doghouse.
- He shows how a speechless character can have a great personality.
- He is easily one of the best and most iconic parts in Peanuts history.
The Only Bad Quality
- He can sometimes be a total jerk to his friends even Woodstock and also his owners Sally and Charlie Brown to.
- Cartoon characters
- Movie characters
- TV characters
- 1960s characters
- Friendly characters
- Hollywood Walk of Fame characters
- Cute characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Optimistic characters
- Intelligent characters
- Hilarious characters
- Fan favorites
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade characters
- Funny characters
- Silent characters
- Peanuts characters
- Comic Book characters
- Important characters
- Internet memes
- Blue Sky Studios characters