Slither is a minor character in the 2006 movie Casper's Scare School and the TV series of the same name. He is a student at Scare School and a close friend of Thatch, along with MossHead and Dummy Girl.
Why He Rocks
- He got some character development in the TV series, unlike the movie, where he, along with half of the other Scare School students, were just background characters.
- He has a good character design that represents a gray creature mixed with a snake, unlike most other monsters from Scare School, which are classic folklore creatures.
- The "gothic" character the series gave Slither was a really good idea and really fit his character.
- Despite being a friend of Thatch, he doesn't always help him with his plans and doesn't support him when he's going too far, just like MossHead and Dummy Girl.
- Plus, he is the friendliest member of Thatch's gang and is the only one there who has never been seen bothering other students.
- He has a good voice acting, even in season 2, which has a terrible voice cast.
The only Bad Quality
- Unfortunately, he is the least prominent member of Thatch's gang and usually only has a few lines in the episodes.