Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) is the anti-heroic deuteragonist and the final antagonist of the Naruto franchise and is a major character in the Naruto sequel series, Boruto, where he is Boruto's teacher. He is a rival of the titular protagonist Naruto Uzumaki. Despite being the deuteragonist of the series as a whole, the desire for revenge and the manipulation of Orochimaru and later Tobi made Sasuke into one of the main antagonists of both the middle of Part I and the whole of Part II. But, later on, he returns to the Hidden Leaf and gives up on revenge.
He is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal in the English dub and by Noriaki Sugiyama in the Japanese dub.
Why He is an Avenger
- He is very well designed, and all of his outfits look extremely cool.
- Sasuke is recognised as a natural prodigy of the Uchiha clan, graduating at the top of his class in the Academy.
- Sasuke's chakra is quite strong, in part due to being the reincarnation of Indra Ōtsutsuki. Whenever Sasuke's Curse of Hatred deepens, others remark how much stronger, darker, and more sinister his chakra becomes.
- He is very skilled on ninjutsu such as the chidori, ametarasu, and using the curse seal, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, the Rinnegan, and the Susanoo.
- He makes his rivalry and battles with Naruto count, with his most notable fight being their final battle at the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War.
- After Sakura mocked Naruto for not having parents in front of him, he gave her a well-deserved scolding, as he called her annoying and walked away from her.
- He killed Danzō Shimura after all of the terrible things he did.
- He may not look the part, but he's actually a great teacher to Boruto.
- He is very intelligent.
- After the 4th Great Ninja War, Sasuke gave up on revenge, had good terms with Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura, and decided to leave the leaf village again to stop incoming threats and seeking redemption.
- While he did lose his arm during his epic final battle against Naruto, he didn't mind the loss, and he still is a skilled ninja even though he only has one arm.
- The franchise wouldn’t be the same without him.
- Noriaki Sugiyama & Yuri Lowenthal does incredible jobs voicing him.
- He's known to be very detestable to people:
- He is an arrogant brat who cares too much about revenge on killing his older brother. But after he found out that Itachi killed his entire clan and family just to keep him and the leaf village safe, Sasuke became so hellbent on destroying his home village in order to avenge his family and the Uchiha clan, which is pretty much the opposite of what Itachi wanted.
- He tried to kill his own teammates, and even his teacher.
- He joined Orochimaru just to get stronger without even having a second thought.
- Sasuke's worst traits is having a big ego. Whenever he meets new people, he makes an evaluation of their abilities: those he perceives to be weaker than himself he arrogantly disregards, giving them as little attention as possible so that they won't hold him back.
- He may not a bad father, but he does have trouble interacting with his daughter, Sarada.
- He shares the English voice actor as Ben Tennyson from Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien/Omniverse, Peter Parker/Spider-Man from the PlayStation 4 game with the same name and it's sequel, and Makoto Yūki, Ryoji, Pharos, and Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 3 and Persona 4.