Sam Alexander is a member of the black-ops unit at Nova Corps and the youngest Nova, being only 16 years old.
Why He Rocks
- Sam Alexander is a very sweet and loving boy, he puts others before himself such as helping his parents around the house and with his younger sister, Kaelynn Alexander. A Marvel Trading Card even features artwork of Sam helping an old woman cross the street.
- His dynamic with Kaelynn is sweet as he sometimes stays up with her when she has a nightmare.
- Sam also loves animals and will go out of his way to save an animal in danger, like the time he rescued a kitten.
- Despite looking low of his father, Jesse Alexander, who suffers from depression, PTSD, and alcoholism, he still loves him and is trying to rescue him from imprisonment.
- Sam is very funny and relatable as in his most recent comic appearance, he muses to himself that he wishes everyone on Earth could just get along like the alien planet he rescued in the same comic. (Possibly referring to leftist propaganda that’s being pushed in media) He even made The Punisher smile once! Which is impossible.
- His Deadpool joke is hilarious!
- His dynamic with Richard Rider is adorable!
- He is also part of the Champions, Marvel’s equivalent to DC’s Teen Titans and is a great member in the team!
- Despite being 16, he can act immature for his age at times, such as interrupting Red Wasp to ask her where the bathroom is and even throw a temper tantrum like a toddler when his nova helmet broke.
- He can be annoying at times.
- His distain with his father can come off as disrespectful at times.