"Sam-I-Am" is the protagonist, later true secondary antagonist, then deuteragonist of the 2019 Netflix original series, Green Eggs and Ham.
Why He Is Likeable From Here, There, Or Anywhere
- Like Guy-Am-I, he is faithful to his book counterpart.
- Despite acting like a Gary Stu at times, he has some emotional moments, just enough to root for him with his endeavor.
- He had a great plot twist that was unpredictable to us and the characters at the same time: He was actually a con-man who was working for Snerz and not the BADGUYS (In fact, they turned out to be false antagonists, due to their misleading name that stands for: Bureau of Animal Defense Glurfsburg Upper Yipsville Section). And when he pretended to be a wildlife rescuer, he left a few hints that he's lying
- First, when he made Mr. Jenkins jump in the air to fly, he was unaware that Chickeraffes are flightless.
- Second, when he mistakenly believe goats cannot climb.
- With that said, he was smart enough to put a facade of pretending to be an oblivious fool in order to keep Mr. Jenkins safe and his title.
- He has a tragic backstory about his mom leaving him to an orphanage.
- Despite every endeavor and conflict Sam went through, he has a good spirit in his personality.
- He's also very good-natured and has a positive attitude towards anyone he speaks to.
- His design is good, since he looks exactly like his book counterpart along with Guy-Am-I.
- Adam DeVine had terrible voice acting, but he was great voicing this character.
- He has more character development than his original counterpart.
- He has a strong relationship with Guy-Am-I and gets along pretty well with being the optimistic and cheery one to Guy's pessimistic attitude.
The Only Bad Quality
- Sam's facade with his behavior and his antics can come off as extremely strange or far-fetched.
- Cartoon characters
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- TV characters
- Netflix characters
- Funny characters
- Optimistic characters
- Innocent characters
- Quirky characters
- Cute characters
- Intelligent characters
- Friendly characters
- Former villains
- Green Eggs and Ham (Netflix) characters
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade characters