"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
RoboCop is the main protagonist of the MGM film franchise of the same name. He was played by Peter Weller.
Why He Rocks
- He is filled with memorable lines including “Dead or alive, you’re coming with me”, “There will be trouble”, “Bad language makes for bad feelings” and “Thank you for your cooperation.”
- Peter Weller did a magnificent job playing as him.
- His suit is really lifelike.
- He made crossovers with the Terminator in comic books and video games.
- His backstory is amazing. Alex Murphy’s brain was implanted into a robotic body by OCP.
- He is an Iron Man and Judge Dredd clone done right.
- Some people don’t like him as a guest character for Mortal Kombat 11.
- A lot of his kills are brutal to watch.
- He was flanderized in RoboCop 3.
- Weller reprised his role in KFC commercials and Mortal Kombat 11.