Robin is the overall main protagonist of the 2003 animated series Teen Titans and the movies Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo and Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans. He is the leader and one of the five founding members of the Teen Titans. He also has feelings for Starfire and finally becomes her boyfriend in the series finale movie, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo.
Why He's On The GO!
- He is shown to be a capable, skilled, intelligent, and caring leader of the Teen Titans.
- He led the Titans for years, working alongside the other four to protect Jump City from various menaces.
- He is very determined as he will stop at nothing to complete his goal. As he strives to defeat his arch-nemesis Slade once and for all.
- He has an interesting backstory. He was raised by his parents were a family of circus acrobats known as The Flying Graysons, later adopted by Batman when they were killed, trained with him, and eventually left him when he thought he was being treated like a kid to continue fighting crime.
- He cares very deeply about his friends, especially Starfire.
- He is very similar to Batman as both are stern, serious, intelligent, brave, and heroic vigilantes.
- His relationship with Starfire is good and cute, and it managed to grow as the series went on. It became the main focus of Trouble in Tokyo, when they become a couple by the end of the movie.
- Even though he is similar to Slade, there is one big difference, Slade doesn't have any friends, while Robin does.
- His character design does look cool.
- Whenever he makes mistakes, he learns from them.
- A lot of times, he's pretty cool.
- Scott Menville's voice performance is good.
Qualities that people will want to add another word after GO!
- He is not above lying to his teammates if it means taking down the bad guy.
- He can be a bit abrasive to his teammates (mostly Beast Boy) at times.
- It can be very worse in "The Beast Within" where he threatens Beast Boy to go to jail, even though didn't remember what is going inside of him.
- Don't you dare even ask about his infamous counterpart in Teen Titans Go!
- Robin is the only member of the Titans who does not have any superpowers.
- He is right-handed.
- His favorite colors are red, yellow and green.
- Cartoon characters
- Warner Bros. characters
- Fan favorites
- Intelligent characters
- Friendly characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Cartoon Network characters
- DC characters
- Teen Titans characters
- 2000s characters
- Comic Book characters
- American characters
- Movie characters
- Internet memes
- Titular characters