Rita and Runt are one of the main characters in the animated Steven Spielberg series, Animaniacs.
Why They Rock
- They are very unique as a duo with a distinctive yet adorable dynamic to each other.
- They have great chemistry with each other. Despite them having different personality types, they're always there for each other.
- They made a comeback in Wakko's Wish and later the Animaniacs reboot on Hulu.
- Despite their personalities being decent, they have nice personalities that still can appeal to just about everyone.
- Their main goal is to find a home for themselves. And at the end, they achieved at the end of Wakko's Wish.
- Her catlike appearance looks very cute.
- She is a very good singer, as she sings in every sketch that features her and Runt.
- Her sassy and friendly personality is what makes her likable.
- She can be really sympathetic since Runt would clumsily and obliviously makes things worse for her.
- Bernadette Peters matches her voice.
- Like Patrick Star, Pinky, and Ed, He is extremely dumb and an absolute goofball, but he presents his idiocy hilariously.
- The fact that he cannot tell the difference between a cat and a dog is an interesting concept that ties in very well with his stupidity. He also treats Rita very well because he believes that Rita is a dog regardless of his ignorance.
- Much like Bullwinkle J. Moose and Stimpy, His sheer stupidity aside, he has a good heart and is very loyal to Rita.
- His design is both, cute and goofy-looking at the same time.
- Frank Welker does a great job with voicing Runt.
- Despite being the main characters, their segments were dropped after season 1.
- Rita can be very selfish and hapless at times.
- Despite what his WTR page says, it is irritating when he thinks Rita is a dog when she's clearly a cat.
- His stupidity can cause trouble for Rita more often than not.