Reese Wilkerson is the deuteragonist of Malcolm in the Middle. He is Malcolm's older brother and Lois and Hal's second-born son.
Why He Is Far From Being The Worst Brother Ever
- He is one of the funniest characters in the show.
- Despite being the least intelligent of his brothers, he is shown to be as much of a genius as them through his cooking skills.
- He demonstrates his caring side on many occasions, especially with Dewey.
- His unpredictable nature makes him entertaining to watch.
- He showcases his capability in leadership in "Reese Joins the Army".
- His rivalry with his brothers, particularly Malcolm, is one of the most intriguing moments in the show.
- As the show went on, he becomes nicer and less prone to violence.
- In the episode "Billboard", he learns his lesson about women's rights, which shows that he becomes less misogynistic.
- Justin Berfield did an awesome performance portraying his character.
- He can be extremely violent, especially early on in the series.
- Like his brothers, he is incredibly impulsive and reckless.
- He has his amoral and sometimes immoral moments. In fact, out of the members of the family, Reese has the most misguided sense of right and wrong.
- His worse action is, along with Malcolm and Dewey, tricking Lois into believing that she had cancer when they were younger, though it was to prevent her from yelling at them for having bad grades.