Rarity is a female unicorn pony and one of the main characters in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She is a fashionist at Carousel Boutique. She is the older sister of Sweetie Belle. She is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain alongside Princess Luna.
Why She Rocks
- She is the Element of Generosity and portrays it faithfully well in most moments.
- Her design is rather beautiful.
- Speaking of beautiful, she has a beautiful sense of fashion.
- In fact, when using her magic, she makes rather pretty dresses for the other ponies residing in Ponyville.
- Rarity's bond with Spike is rather pleasing to the eyes, especially with her quote "Oh, my little Spikey-Wikey!".
- Rarity's voice actress, Tabitha St. Germain, portrays her pretty well.
- Rarity can get slightly overboard with her sense of fashion and relationship with Spike.
- She can be rather whiny and overdramatic for some situations or otherwise insignificant things, such as her looks and her fashion tastes.
- She has been flanderized in Pony Life and became a hoarder. She also faints a lot more than most would likely tolerate.
- Lauren Faust was inspired to create Rarity by her childhood toy G1 ponies Glory and Sparkler.
- Rarity uses Glory's color scheme, Sparkler's cutie mark and appearance, and some mannerisms of G3 Rainbow Dash, like the Trans-Atlantic English accent and a tendency to flip her mane and say "darling".
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Cartoon characters
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters
- Canadian characters
- American characters
- Young adults
- 2010s characters
- Movie characters
- Cute characters
- Friendly characters
- Musical characters
- TV characters
- Hasbro characters