(Redirected from Rango (Character))
Rango is the titular main protagonist of the 2011 Nickelodeon film of the same name. He is a chameleon who loves acting, until he became stranded from a car accident, and ended up in a town called dirt, where he invented an identity for himself.
Why He Rocks
- He goes through great character development, going from role-playing as a hero, to actually becoming one, thanks to inspiration from The Spirit of the West.
- His relationship with Beans is rather cute, and so is with Priscilla.
- Rango has many funny moments in the film, including trying to pose as a cactus.
- Johnny Depp does an awesome job portraying the chameleon.
- He was the one who indirectly killed the dangerous Hawk from the town, which resulted in him becoming Sheriff.
- Both his normal outfit (a red Hawaiian shirt) and his sheriff outfit are decent looking.
- He made a promise to the town that he would bring the town's water back, and he did.
- Not only did he fulfill his promise to bring the water back, but Rango also saved Rattlesnake Jake from being killed by the Mayor, earning him Jake's respect.
- His design is pretty ugly looking (like all the other characters in the film.)
- Rango told very obvious lies to the townspeople about killing all seven Jenkins' brothers with only one bullet, an act that doesn't seem possible (in reality, the bullet went through the first six, and the last one died of infection). They all still believed him though.
- He was and is always reluctant to actually kill someone, unlike Rattlesnake Jake and the Mayor.