Montclair "Rallo" Tubbs is a main character on the animated sitcom The Cleveland Show. He is the biological son of Donna and her ex-husband, Robert. He has one biological sister, Roberta. As a result of his mother marrying Cleveland, Rallo has gained Cleveland Brown Jr. as a step-brother. His best friends are Julius, Walt, Theodore and Bernard.
- Despite his similarities to Stewie Griffin, Rallo is still a hilarious character and an unforgettable one on The Cleveland Show.
- Also, a noticeable difference between them is that everybody can understand Rallo, while only Brian, Chris and minor characters can understand Stewie, even though that rule can be occasionally broken for the sake of comedy.
- He is a fan-favorite alongside Cleveland as well as the funniest character on the show itself.
- Similar to other amazing and truly awesome comic reliefs, such as Mushu from Mulan, Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants, Dory from Finding Nemo, Mater from Cars, Donkey from Shrek, Sid and Scrat from Ice Age, and Roger Smith from American Dad, Rallo is one of the most memorable comic reliefs in all of animation and television in general as Rallo has not only made a ton of internet memes, but he steals it on the show whenever he appears, remaining one of the most iconic African American TV characters.
- He is one of the funniest things about The Cleveland Show and what made them so well remembered by many people.
- Mike Henry does an unforgettable performance for him, much like Cleveland.
- He likes to have fun and just wants to enjoy life.
- Despite his cynical attitude, Rallo has a good heart and treats his family and friends well.
- Speaking of which, his hilariously cynical attitude is easily his defining trait and biggest charm.
- He is very honest and means well.
- His self-aware attitude is pretty good and very hilarious.
- His design is excellent and his afro (much like Huey Freeman's) is fantastic and fits his character greatly.
- He has excellent chemistry with Theodore, Walt and Bernard.
- His iconic quote, "Here I is". It manages to be an iconic quote from the show itself.
- He is also surprisingly a good rapper such as in the episode, "Your Show of Shows". Likewise, he's a good singer, most notably, him singing "I've Got a Feeling".
- Best of all, while most characters started bad in the first season, he managed to be the most likable character in that season. And even when the other characters improved, he still kept his position as the series' best character.
- While Rallo is without a doubt the best character from The Cleveland Show, he has his share of very unlikable moments on the show.
- In season 1, he is shown to constantly insult Cleveland and Cleveland Jr. about their weight to the point of being dragged and useless.
- He caused Cleveland Jr. to be kicked out of the Stoolbend Scouts because he took a picture of Jr. naked. That was way too far and it damaged Cleveland Jr. This was arguably his worst moment as he continued to injure Cleveland.
- He has made a ton of racist claims about white people to the point that he stated that he wants people to burn their businesses down. He also wanted to steal Lester's Confederate flag, while it is understandable for him to be very angry about it being shown, he has no right to state that another race should suffer for a few racist idiots.
- Much like Donna, when he returned to Family Guy, he was completely abandoned alongside the family and never really did much on the show and is only seen in the backgrounds, which is sad as he could have been the perfect rival/frenemy to Stewie, similar to the rivalry/friendship between Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny or Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. In other words, it could also be considered as somewhat wasted potential.
- Some could say that he is a rip-off of Stewie since he is a toddler who is self-aware and has even committed some crimes on the show such as attempted theft. Though not to the point of being a sociopath like Stewie in the earlier seasons, as he does have a good heart.
- Although Mike Henry does a fantastic job voicing him, his voice, especially when he screams or cries can be unbearable on some cases.
- On DeviantArt, there are numerous fan-arts of Rallo Tubbs dating Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls.
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Black characters
- Family Guy characters
- Disney characters
- 20th Century Fox characters
- Hilarious characters
- 2020s characters
- Cartoon characters
- TV characters
- Comic relief
- Characters that are often misjudged
- Funny characters
- Comedy Central characters
- Adult cartoon characters
- Adult Swim characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Likable characters
- Relatable characters
- Fan favorites
- The Cleveland Show characters
- Decent characters
- Good characters from bad media