Quicksilver is a secondary protagonist of the X-Men prequel film series. He was played by Evan Peters.
Why He Rocks
- Evan Peters did an excellent job as Peter Maximoff.
- A lot of his scenes are memorable, especially when he slows down time in the form of montages.
- He is a big source of comic relief and is similar to Sonic.
- Unlike the Marvel Cinematic Universe depiction, Evan Peters’ portrayal is more likable and unique.
- He and the X-Men made a brief cameo in Deadpool 2 mourning Jean Grey and Mystique’s loss as they heard Deadpool.
- Like the comics, he is Magneto’s son.
- Due to rights issues between Fox and Marvel, his younger sister isn’t the Scarlet Witch.
- He was underutilized in Dark Phoenix.
- He doesn’t seem to age in the course of two decades.
- Evan Peters portrayed Ralph Boehner in the Marvel Cinematic Universe series WandaVision.