Poopsie is a minor character from the 2011 Adam Sandler film Jack and Jill. He's Jill Sadelstein's pet cockatoo and he is possibly played by Adam Sandler.
Why He Rocks
- Like Al Pacino, he is one of the few funny characters in the film, as Poopsie is not a bad or unfunny character, unlike every other character in the movie.
- His chuckle-worthy quote, "Where were you?", is somewhat hilarious.
- He is a good pet since he properly protects Jill after she trained him to do so some time ago. For example, he protected Jill while she was asleep in the woods.
- He has more humor than just quotes, like when Otto (the homeless man) put Poopsie between two slices of bread and tried to eat him, only for Poopsie to shout for help.
- His performance isn't that bad; it's better than Adam Sandler's acting, and the CGI used for him is passable.
- That controversial moment where he drinks from a chocolate fountain.
- He might come off as a bit annoying to some people, especially for his repeated catchphrase.
- Just like Chef Pee Pee, his name is very immature sounding.