|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Incredible Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
If this page looks good to you, you may remove this template.
Noriaki Kakyoin is a core ally in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders. He along with Jotaro traveled to Egypt in 1987 in the search of the infamous vampire known as DIO Brando. He appears to have a strong friendship with Jotaro. He even has a stand named Hierophant Green.
Why He Rocks
- When he was first introduced, Kakyoin started as a villain, a spy sent by DIO to kill the Joestars. But after getting defeated by Jotaro and had his mind controlled bug removed, Kakyoin gladly wants to help the Joestars defeat DIO once and for all.
- He was a loner when he was a kid, with no one to talk to, which had his own stand developed overtime.
- His friendship with Jotaro is very nice to see throughout the anime.
- He cares about Jotaro, Joseph, Avdol, Iggy, and Polnareff. He even cares about Jotaro's mother, making him a total nice dude.
- His design is very cute, attractive, and gorgeous (depending on your view.)
- His fight with Jotaro before not getting possessed anymore is very epic.
- His stand called Hierophant Green has a solid design and is very powerful in battle.
- He is one of the most popular characters in JoJo's.
- His famous cherry licking scene (while infamous at the same time)
- Unlike Avdol, Kakyoin's death and sacrifice had meaning. He was able to exploit on how DIO's stand actually works, and he managed to tell what The World can do in his last moments.
The Emerald Splash Can't Save These Flaws (Bad Qualities)
- His ability to do mind control was abandoned.
- His cherry licking scene, while famous, is sort of disgusting.
- He can be a dick to Polnareff.
- He can have cheesy dialogue as: "The loser is the evil one!"
- He is named after a street named Kakyoin.
- His favorite food are cherries.