"Mr. and Mrs. Turner" are Timmy Turner's parents in The Fairly OddParents. Originally, they were good in the original Oh Yeah! Cartoons shorts.
Why They Were Kind And Mature Parents Who Loved Timmy Very Much
- They were a nice duo of parents who truly care for their son, Timmy, and do everything to make sure he’s safe.
- They have a babysitter so that Timmy isn't alone and they know that he is safe, even if they are oblivious to Vicky's true nature.
- They have several funny moments, like how they had water sprinklers on their heads, and how they overdid it on giving Timmy some useful medical stuff when they give him a chance to stay him alone.
- They are smart parents, as Mr. Turner was shown to be a very smart Squirrelly Scout, and when they notice that Timmy had a pepperoni slice stuck in his teeth.
- Daran Norris and Susanne Blakeslee did a good job voicing them, just like with Cosmo and Wanda.
- We didn't see their faces back then. Thankfully, we did see them in the green-lighted show.
- They can be oblivious to a few things, such as Vicky’s true nature, and when they were in space (accidentally caused by Cosmo's fairy flu), even before they were fully flanderized.
- Unfortunately, they were flanderized in the green-lighted show, where they became dimwitted, neglectful and irresponsible parents.
- Nickelodeon characters
- Cartoon characters
- Funny characters
- The Fairly OddParents characters
- American characters
- Friendly characters
- Intelligent characters
- Hilarious characters
- Internet memes
- 1990s characters
- 2000s characters
- Characters who went downhill
- TV characters
- Comic relief
- Butch Hartman characters