Mr. Zurkon is a secondary protagonist and weapon from the Ratchet & Clank franchise. He was voiced by Marc Graue.
Why Mr. Zurkon Rocks
- Mr. Zurkon started off as a device in Tools of Destruction. Fans liked him so much that he became an upgradable weapon in the rest of his appearances.
- Marc Graue did an amazing job voicing Mr. Zurkon.
- Starting with Into the Nexus, he can summon his son and wife if he is fully upgraded.
- Zurkon constantly trash talks at enemies and refers to himself in the third person.
- His design is cool to look at.
- A lot of his lines are memorable.
- Some players may find his quotes annoying.
- He can be oversaturated as he is used in various games since his first appearance. Luckily, he isn’t a weapon in Rift Apart and just a character.
- As with other devices except the Groovitron, he can’t be upgraded.