"Mr. Bolhofner" is a minor character (recurring antagonist-turned-supporting character as of season 5) of the 2016 Nickelodeon series The Loud House. He is a math teacher at Royal Woods Middle School in "Middle Men" and "Hero Today, Gone Tomorrow", and is Lincoln and Chandler's homeroom teacher in season 5 starting from "Schooled!" due to Clyde discovering that the box for turning in Lincoln's form to get into Mrs. Salter's class didnʼt actually have a checkmark, but instead a Flippee stain shaped like one, and also because all of the seats in Mrs. Salter's class were full.
Why He Was A Strict But Fair Teacher
- He was a strict but fair teacher, who would teach his students in a classroom.
- Despite being a minor character, he still made an impact as one of the show's minor characters.
- He was at his absolute best in "Hero Today, Gone Tomorrow" as he doesn't give Margo a test.
- James Arnold Taylor did a great job voicing him.
- Most of the time he's also very caring towards his students.
- As of season 5, he is now Lincoln and Chandler's homeroom teacher.
- His design is passable, much like all of The Loud House characters.
- He unfortunately became a disgusting slob of a teacher who talks down to his students (especially Lincoln) and suddenly teaches in a trailer without any explanation in season 5.
- He can be a bit mean to his students at times, even before his flanderization.