Mario Mario (or Mario Wilfred), or just simply Mario, is the main protagonist of the SuperMarioLogan series.
Why He Was A Superstar
- He is a very sympathetic and relatable character as he tries his best to do nice things to others, but it feels like everyone pushes it away and it feels like nobody likes him.
- He is one of the most memorable characters in the series, mostly owing to his former adventurous and free-spirited personality, actually somewhat reminiscent of a more grounded take on his Nintendo counterpart.
- His voice acting is pretty good and memorable.
- He has interesting skills and traits whenever an episode focuses on him, his different interactions and dynamics with characters like Bowser, Black Yoshi, Shrek, and Mama Luigi are pretty interesting and entertaining to watch as he is able to play off of their quirks well.
- While he isn't intended to be a funny character, he does still have a handful of humorous and good moments that can make the viewers chuckle and easily laugh.
- Despite acting mean sometimes, he does actually care for others around him. He even cares for Jeffy and Rose, despite them often treating Mario poorly and being complete idiots. It is also implied he cares about Jeffy deep down, he just has a hard time showing it in an extremely relatable and understandable way.
- He's also proven to be more caring than Bowser, as Mario does try to at least punish Jeffy for good reasons unlike Bowser, who disciplines his son the wrong way.
- He does have fair points when Jeffy doing something wrong, annoying, or idiotic for the most part.
- He along with Chef Pee Pee are one of the most sympathetic and relatable characters in the series.
- Unlike Bowser, he pays attention to his son a lot more than Rosalina really does.
- Though most of the characters like Rosalina, Jeffy, and sometimes Brooklyn T Guy, Bowser Junior, and Bowser seem to often show rudeness to him, Mario tries his best to ignore them and tries to be himself. Much to the point that characters such as Chef Pee Pee still find something good in him.
- Sometimes, due to how his character is designed to play off other characters as mentioned above, he can be somewhat boring/flat, especially if he's in a scene on his own.
- Unlike Chef Pee Pee, he would later become the show's punching bag as it went on.
- He was somewhat flanderized in 2016 as he was becoming a bit of a punching bag before fully getting flanderized in 2017 as he became an even more of a punching bag than he already was in 2016 and lets people walk over him for the most part, and even starts to become a greedy cheapstake through the later years of the Jeffy era.
- Like Goodman though, he can still be considered a fairly enjoyable character depending on your POV.
- Even before 2017, he has a few uncharacteristically psychotic actions; arguably the most notable being "The Hitman" where he hires a hitman to kill Jeffy, who was 12 at the time, simply for wasting Cheerios.
- Mario is normally portrayed by Logan, but in Super Mario Got Milk (2017) and Jeffy's BIG Easter!, he is portrayed by Tito Jimenez, and in Jeffy's Switcheroo! he is portrayed by Lance due to Jeffy and Mario switching bodies.
- From 2012 to 2015, Mario lost his status as the main star due to Bowser Junior appearing in many more episodes than Mario and his friends. This created the term "SuperBowserJuniorLogan" by a critic, which debuted in Bowser Junior's Macaroni. However as of 2016 since Jeffy started appearing in videos, Mario has appeared in more episodes compared to Junior and therefore has regained his status as the main star somewhat, but he is still overshadowed by Jeffy, hence why critics now refer to the channel as "SuperJeffyLogan".
- Mario is the first and oldest character of SML, debuting in Super Mario Got Milk.
- Mario was a diabetic, as revealed in Bowser's Dinner Date.
- His new name is Marvin and he is shown to dislike that name because that's not what it's supposed to be.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- Unpopular characters
- Underrated characters
- Decent characters
- Characters with good edge
- Beware the nice ones
- Gullible characters
- Funny characters
- Hilarious characters
- SuperMarioLogan characters
- Fan works characters
- Live-action characters
- Unlucky characters
- Relatable characters
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Characters who went downhill