|Lupe Toucan (My Gym Partner's a Monkey)
"Snap out of it, Jake! You've got rhythm inside of you. Everyone does. Even Adam."
||The sassy but loyal Toucan
|Media of origin:
||My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Lupe Toucan is a toucan who is a student of Charles Darwin Middle School and one of the main characters of My Gym Partner's a Monkey.
Why She's A Sassy But Nice Toucan In A Good Way
- By popular demand, she's the best character of the show. (especially considering the show itself is kind of bad)
- Her voice is okay, with Mexican decent, and being voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- She's in good terms with Ingrid Giraffe.
- Her design is pretty cute.
- This is a character who may be full of negative personalities, but to wind up as a good character.
- She is the star of the episode Lupe in Love.
- On rare occasions, she expresses that she has a secret crush on Jake Spidermonkey.
- She is a loud-mouthed, acerbic, dominating and materialistic, although she considers herself to be mild-tempered and low maintenance.
- She once stirred up a conflict with Slips Python in "Ain't Too Proud to Egg".