Luna Loud is one of the main characters of the Nickelodeon series The Loud House. She is the third-oldest child in the Loud family and is an aspiring rockstar. She is a 15 year old (later 16 years old) girl.
Why She Rocks (pun unintended)
- She, along with, Leni, Lucy, Lana and Lily, is one of the nicest sisters in the Loud Family, especially for her favourite little brother Lincoln.
- She is a kind, caring, wild, energetic, optimistic, cheerful, and friendly girl.
- She is a skilled guitarist, but her skills aren't only limited to just the guitar though. She also plays the drums, as well as other instruments, as seen throughout the series
- She's also a great songwriter as most of her songs are really catchy to listen such as "That's What Christmas Is All About", " You Got Tricked", "Road Trippin' Blues", "What Everybody Wants" and "Play It Loud". Some of them are also sung with the other Loud family members.
- Even the live-action song "It's Christmas Time" in A Loud House Christmas managed to be great.
- She has a very optimistic and determinative attitude as she will do anything to achieve her dreams just like her other sister Lola.
- She is awesomely voice-acted by her actress, Nika Futterman, and her singing is wonderful as well.
- Her design is very cool and cute.
- She also has amazing chemistry with her sister/roommate Luan.
- She is a bisexual and has good romantic chemistry with Sam, who is one of her fellow band members, which is great since it's rare to see well-written LGBT characters and relationships in most kids' shows.
- Before she became interested in rock music, she was a very cute, shy, classy and gentle long-haired girly girl, who was officially interested in classical music. She has her violin and often did several violin concertos.
- While she might be kind of monotonous at the beginning of the show, but she got more character development as the series went on.
- She has a great sisterly like relationship with Lincoln.
- She is a nice person and cares about her family and friends.
- Although it's extremely rare, she sometimes can be a jerk to her family as seen in "House Music", especially when it comes to music, and she can be unlikable and out of character sometimes.
- As mentioned in the second to last good quality, she was kind of bland and one-dimensional at the beginning of the show, but fortunately, her personality has grown and improved a lot as the show progresses.
- In the second season, she almost rarely got any focus, as she is the only loud sister who doesn't have an episode focused entirely on herself, Sure in "L Is For Love", and "Yes Man" is where she got some spotlight, but still.
- Her songs can be downright cringey to some.
- Sophia Woodward tried her best to sound like Luna's original voice in the live-action Christmas movie, but she didn't do the best job at it, but she also thankfully improved her acting in The Really Loud House.
- It is unknown which grade she attended in the first four seasons of The Loud House. As a result, most people have speculated that she attended 10th grade.
- As of season 5, she now attends a new grade which is most likely 11th grade. Also, she is now the second oldest sibling in the house, and is the eighth oldest sibling to sleep in the house and have a roommate since Lori moved out for college.
- Some people can mistake Luna's voice for Cree Summer (who actually voices Paula Price).
- Friendly characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Cartoon characters
- TV characters
- Optimistic characters
- Cute characters
- American characters
- In love
- Musical characters
- Beware the nice ones
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- The Loud House characters
- Fan favorites
- LGBT characters
- Lucky characters
- Accident-prone characters
- Titular characters
- Attractive characters