"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Lumpy is a blue moose from the Mondo Media show Happy Tree Friends, he is the dumbest character on the show and has made more appearances than any other character has and has also made the most kills, even more than Flippy. He is voiced by Rhode Montijo in the early episodes and David Winn in later episodes.
Why He Rocks
- He is one of the most memorable characters on Happy Tree Friends along with Cuddles, Giggles, and Toothy.
- His stupidity is very funny and charming, depending on how you view him.
- He has shown more concern and sympathy whenever the characters die in later episodes.
- A lot of fans misjudge him for being an idiotic doofus, though he has done some very complicated stuff and has shown some signs of intelligence.
- In fact, he usually is aware of his flaws and his wrongdoings.
- He has a cute design like the other characters do.
- He, along with the Mole, has the most jobs and occupations out of all the cast.
- On "By the Seat of Your Pants", he manages to kill Fliqpy before he kills him by having him impaled by a flagpole.
- He can be rude, selfish, a jerk or just plain evil in several episodes, especially in "We're Scrooged" and "Every Litter Bit Hurts".
- He sometimes isn't aware of his flaws, mainly in the old seasons.
- His stupidity can get annoying at times.
- He often gets others killed by accident or through his own cluelessness & clumsiness.
- He takes up too much screentime from most of the other cast members.
- As mentioned above, Lumpy is a character you can either like or hate depending on your view.
- As seen in the pilot, Lumpy was originally going to be a dinosaur instead of a moose. The concept art of the pilot showed that he was gonna be planned as a Grizzly Bear at one point.