Lucky (ラッキー Rakkī) is the red ranger and leader of the 41st Super Sentai team, Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. He is portrayed by Takumi Kizu.
Why He Rocks
- He is very optimistic, and in a very good way unlike some red rangers from Super Sentai.
- Lucky lives up to his name, he wishes luck for others and not just his friends, but for the citizens too.
- Speaking of the citizens, he cares a lot about the Earth and wanted to save it from the Jark Matter, which he did succeed.
- Also about his friends, he gets along with his fellow Kyurangers really well; especially Garu/Ookami Blue and Hammie/Chameleon Green.
- During the series, Lucky has matured during the course of being a Kyuranger.
- Unlike most red rangers, he shares his powerups with his fellow rangers.
- He says his signature catchphrase "YOSSHA LUCKY!!" way too many times, which annoyed the majority of the audience, despite maturing during the course.
- Of course, this has something to do when something actually good happens.
- He is a bit of a gray character since he introduced himself as the luckiest man in the universe.
- He is the third red lion-themed ranger after Ryouma (Gingaman) and Kakeru Shishi (Gaoranger).
- Though despite that, he is kind of an improvement when it came to red lion rangers.
- Since Uchu Sentai Kyuranger was mainly about space and constellations (Especially), Lucky represents the Leo constellation, which is in fact a Zodiac (A fire sign).