|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Incredible Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
Needs more detail.
NOTE: Don’t be confused with Lola Loud
Lola Martinez is one of the main characters in the Nickelodeon TV series Zoey 101 for the last 3 seasons. Lola is the best friend and roommate of Zoey Brooks (seasons 2-4), Nicole Bristow (season 2) and Quinn Pensky (seasons 3-4). Her other best friends are Chase Matthews, Logan Reese, and Michael Barret. Lola is a great actress and aspires to one day be a famous actress.
Why she will be a big movie star
- Her acting skills are very unique and she also a great disguiser in some episodes. For example, in the Season 2 episode "Girls Will Be Boys", Zoey, Nicole, and Michael disguised Lola as a boy in order to stay in the boys' dorm and find out what's going on.
- She has pretty good outfits that she wears.
- Her hair colors in season 2 were very beautiful.
- She is another memorable character in the series.
- Like Zoey and Ed she is good-natured, passionate, and a driven individual.
- The actress Victoria Justice is portrayed very well in the series as the main role.
- Her relationship with Vince Blake is decent or good in season 4.
- Her goth outfit at the beginning of the episode of Season 2 "Back to P.C.A.", is very nice.
- While she was still likeable in the last 2 seasons of Zoey 101 she got slightly flanderized. She went from being independent, snarky, attractive, and fashionable to a boy-crazy and ditzy teen.
- Her character steals most of Nicole's traits, and this was after Nicole became absent in the show. Though she kept most of her charm.
- She is also the cause why Dana left the show after season 1 due to executive meddling.
- She can be unlikable, as seen in "Anger Management" and "The Radio."
- She also often shows hostility toward Zoey's little brother Dustin as seen in Favor chain when Zoey told her she wanted her to be Dustin's talent show assistant, Lola said she didn't want to, and added Eww.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- 2000s characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Cute characters
- Live-action characters
- American characters
- Hispanic characters
- Young adults
- Girly girls
- Characters that are super lazy
- In love
- Funny characters
- Friendly characters
- TV characters
- Decent characters
- Characters with polarizing voices/qualities
- Fan favorites