Lisa Loud is one of the main characters in The Loud House. She is the second-youngest child of the Loud family, and the second-youngest of Lincoln's five younger sisters. She is often seen working on complex experiments, equations, and formulas. Lisa Loud herself attends kindergarten at Royal Woods Elementary School and later first grade as of season 5, despite her very young age, is a Junior Nobel Prize recipient. Though she is also still in first grade (also kindergarten in the first four seasons), she is exceedingly smarter than the other kids her age and is shown to be capable of moving up at least six grades in "Making the Grade". She is voiced by Lara Jill Miller.
Why She Is A Smart Scientist
- As mentioned above, despite being the second-youngest member in the Loud House, she is extremely intelligent and creates a lot of interesting inventions.
- She is very helpful with the rest of the Loud family when they need her.
- Although many of her experiments have gone wrong, she is one of the most mature Loud sisters.
- Lisa also likes to realize experiments with her siblings. Not only her siblings, but she also likes to realize them with people outside of her family.
- She also has a fun side too, as seen in "Party Down" where she goes hype over chocolate, although it might be taken too far at one point.
- She has a cute design as well.
- Her voice acting by Lara Mill Miller is great.
- She cares about her family, friends, and robots that she makes, especially Todd.
- Despite her intelligence, she can be boring or act like an idiot in some episodes, like "Snow Bored", "Making the Grade", "House of Lies", "School of Shock", "Eye Can't", etc.
- Lexi Janicek was not a great voice actress for her in live-action appearances despite obviously having a lot of effort and emotion put into her acting and also having a lot of fun in her role, but to be fair though, she did end up improving her acting in The Really Loud House.
- She can be a bit of a know-it-all at times.
- She is sometimes unlikable, such as in "Heavy Meddle", "Making the Case", "No Guts, No Glori" (depending on your opinion), "The Sweet Spot" (depending on your view), "Butterfly Effect", "The Green House, "It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House, "Cereal Offender, "Come Sale Away", "Raw Deal", "Brawl in the Family", "Making the Grade", "No Such Luck", "Room with a Feud, "Friend or Faux?" (depending on your view), "A Fridge Too Far", "Friendzy", "House of Lies", "Kings of the Con", "House Flip", "School of Shock", "The Loudly Bones" (depending on your view), "The Taunting Hour", "Eye Can't", etc.
- Similar to Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Rusty, Zach, Stella, Lynn Jr., Lola, and Luan though not much as them, depending on your view, she has been getting too much episodes in season 5-onward and in The Really Loud House. Additionally as of season 6, she and Todd have been severely overused as of season 6 by making way too many appearances and appearing in almost every episode as a result. Lisa episodes also in seasons 5-present and The Really Loud House:
- "Blinded by Science"
- "School of Shock"
- "Friday Night Fights"
- "Dream a Lily Dream"
- "The Loudly Bones"
- "Eye Can't"
- "Time Trap!"
- "Lights, Camera, Nuclear Reaction"
- "Space Jammed"
- "The Loud Cloud"
- "Ro-Bro" (The Really Loud House)
- "Spelling and Doorbelling" (The Really Loud House)
- "Small Blunder"
- "Waking History"
- Much like all of the characters who have appeared since seasons 4, while her design still looks the same much like everyone else in these seasons, it has gotten headachingly too thin, thanks to the animation software changing from Toon Boom Harmony to Adobe Flash. While it's not a bad thing to change her design a bit, it can make her design look uncanny in a few scenes.
- In "Potty Mouth", it revealed that her hair is actually a wig.
- She speaks with a lisp.
- As of season 5 (as of the season premiere "Schooled!"), she now attends first grade and no longer takes naps.
- American characters
- Cartoon characters
- Cute characters
- TV characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- The Loud House characters
- Intelligent characters
- 2010s characters
- Lucky characters
- Accident-prone characters
- Titular characters