Lily Loud is one of the ten deuteragonists and is the youngest and of Lincoln Loud's sisters in The Loud House. At 15 months old (later 2 years old), she is capable of walking independently and is just learning to speak prior to season 5, but is also frequently in need of having her diaper changed prior to season 5. Despite being the baby (later toddler) of the family, Lily is fairly aware of the world around her, particularly the antics of her older siblings. She is always happy to be around her siblings, all of whom care deeply for her (even bossy Lori and bratty Lola Loud).
Why She's A Cute Baby Later Toddler
- She is a nice sister to Lincoln.
- She also mainly doesn't gets into fights with her other older siblings.
- She has a funny crush on her teddy bear, as shown in "L Is for Love".
- She also has relationships with other people other than her family, such as Mr. Grouse and Carlitos Casagrande from The Casagrandes.
- She has a cute character design.
- At the end of the episode "Potty Mouth", her censored bleep was unexpected and funny.
- Despite being a baby (later toddler), she can be really smart in some episodes:
- In "Any Given Sundae" where she intentionally sets off her sibling's antics to make sure she gets ice cream.
- In "Schooled!" where she pretends to not be potty trained so that she can stay with her parents because she thought she wasn't ready for preschool.
- Starting in season 5, she grew as a character and started to speak full sentences, went to preschool, and became potty trained, ending any toilet humor involving her.
- Even on the Film, Lily wasn’t flanderized like The Louds' Movie counterpart, and is actually a good character
- Grey Griffin does a good job voicing her.
- She can sometimes (extremely rarely though) be a jerk to Lincoln, such as in "No Such Luck".
- She was unlikable in a few episodes such as "Silence of the Luans" where she tried to get Luan to come out of retirement of pulling dangerous pranks on her family on April Fool's Day by taking her place in pranking them and sadistically tortured the family.
- She is used for toilet and poop jokes, but it makes sense why it's done so since she is a baby (this would end by the start of season 5 as she turns 1 where she becomes a toddler, as mentioned above in WS'sACB#8).
- She doesn't get a lot of episodes to herself, and whenever there is a Lily themed episode, it is mostly focused on someone else besides her (with the exception of "Any Given Sundae"). Anyways, despite going to preschool as of Season 5, she had not got an episode focusing standalone on her (like her day at preschool or making a friend at preschool or something else), she has had no episodes focusing on her as the main protagonist to the point Lincoln, his sisters, Clyde, and even Rita have had their own standalone episodes, and as a result, she is the only Loud sibling to have no episodes of her as the main protagonist in the season.
- Also, she is the least Loud sibling to have their own episodes to themselves, only having one in the entire show.
- However, she eventually did get another preschool episode in season 5 named "Appetite for Destruction", though it directly focuses on Rita and Lynn Sr. instead of Lily. In fact, its at the very end of Season 5, despite the fact that there were many opportunities for the writers to make them during the season.
- Her portrayal by Charlotte Ann Tucker and Lainey Jane Knowles in A Loud House Christmas was bland.
- Lily's name comes from Chris Savino's wife's plans for names in case they had daughters, but it was never used because they wound up having three sons and no daughters.
- Lily is the only Loud sibling to say "Mommy and Daddy" instead of "Mom and Dad".
- In Season 5 (as of "Schooled!"), she now wears a white shirt with lavender pants, speaks actual words in full sentences, is potty trained, and starts preschool. She also wears white boots on several occasions whenever she goes outside.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- American characters
- Cute characters
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- Cartoon characters
- Friendly characters
- TV characters
- Optimistic characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- The Loud House characters
- Titular characters
- Grey DeLisle characters