"Leni Loud" is one of the main characters in the 1st-4th season and the tritagonist in the 5th-present season of the Nickelodeon series The Loud House. She is a 16-year-old (later 17 years old) who works as an employee of Reininger's.
Why She Was A Nice Dimwitted Teenage Girl
- Leni has a likeness to designing outfits and accessories to go with them, making them look pretty.
- At 16 (later 17) years of age, although she is naïve and ditzy, she makes up for it for her beauty and kindness to balance all of that off.
- In the episode "No Spoilers", it's shown she is the only member of the family considerate enough within the family to be able to make the perfect surprise party because she pays attention to what people like.
- Although irresponsible at times, she is shown to be very compassionate to make up for that as seen in the episode "Cover Girls".
- Leni is one of the few siblings to prioritize helping her family get better, as opposed to getting away when the Loud family caught the flu in "One Flu Over the Loud House".
- She along with, Luna, Lucy, Lana, and Lily, is one of the nicest Loud sisters, especially for her favorite little brother Lincoln.
- She has a beautiful and cute design.
- Liliana Mumy did an ultimately wonderful job voicing her.
- Like Lincoln, she has started to become dumber to the point she went to preschool in "Schooled!". Depending on your view, however, she has became a little bit more likable in season 6, similar to Lincoln Loud as of season 5 before fully reverting back to his original personaltiy in season 6.
- She mostly has clumsy/accident-prone moments and a Butt-Monkey in the series due to her dizziness.
- Even before her flanderization, she can be irresponsible and moronic at times; because of that, she can be easily taken as an advantage of someone else.
- She was out-of-character even before her flanderization in a few episodes such as "Don't You Fore-Get About Me" where she impersonated Lori to stop her from going to collage and was happy to ruin Lori's college plans, although she does get called out and confessed, but didn't get punished for it.
- What's even worse, Dora Dolphin was an actress that was just uncalled for, just for voicing Leni in the real life movie A Loud House Christmas, as she shockingly sounds ultimately nothing like her original voice actress. She will possibly be replaced with another actress in The Really Loud House, and it was eventually confirmed to be true, where she is replaced with Eva Carlton, who sounds more like her original actress.
- Originally, she was going to be an 8-year-old, obese, pigtailed girl with brown hair, but Chris Savino decided to make big changes instead.
- Interestingly, Lucy Loud was the sibling who ended up being 8 years of age rather than Leni.
- Her name ironically translates to "Bright".
- Leni Loud was her named after Leni, a nurse in Franz Kafka's The Trial, who falls in love with the main character Josef K. despite his unexplained status as a felon.
- Leni surely resembles Star Butterfly from Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- As of season 5, she now attends 12th grade. In addition, since Lori has moved out to college, she is now in the new oldest sibling in the house, and she is the second Loud sibling to sleep alone following Lincoln.
- As of season 6 episode "Driver's Dread", she successfully got her driver's license and able to drive Vanzilla completely after she passed her driving test.
- 2010s characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Nickelodeon characters
- American characters
- TV characters
- Cute characters
- Friendly characters
- Dumb characters
- Hilarious characters
- Gullible characters
- The Loud House characters
- Cartoon characters
- Fan favorites
- Girly girls
- Characters who went downhill
- Accident-prone characters
- Titular characters