"What about YOU guys, do you wanna be friends? I bet you do 'cause you're awesome!"— Leafy, Getting Teardrop to Talk
Leafy is a female contestant in the Battle for Dream Island series.
She first appeared in a comic series called Firey before appearing in the animated BFDI series, where she became a contestant in Battle for Dream Island, IDFB, and Battle for BFB. Leafy is the runner-up of BFDI, placing second with 236 votes to win.
Why She Wants To Be Friends
- Probably the happiest and one of the nicest characters in BFDI: She has a huge habit of being kind-hearted and helpful to other contestants like Ice Cube, and making friends with a lot of people.
- Also one of the funniest characters in the series.
- She had developed great relationships with Ice Cube in BFDI, and sometimes Firey. Speaking of Firey, they finally became friends again in BFB 22.
- Her voice is also funny, and sometimes even adorable.
- She has three appearances: Her normal side (in which she is nice), Metal Leafy, and Evil Leafy (although it's actually a separate character).
- She used to have a map that allowed her to teleport to random places.
- She is shown to be very fast on the BFDI Official Character Guide book, as she's very good at dodging spitballs and other hostile projectiles, even a wave of them! In fact, this isn't actually because of animation logic.
- Somehow for a character who is a leaf, which is normally light, she is an extremely powerful character thanks to her abilities to pick up heavy objects like bowling balls, throwing knifes 2,763 miles, and even SLAPPING NEEDLE INTO SPACE!!!
- One of the few characters in BFDI that became aware of their atrocities: In BFB 10, she apologized for her poor management of her team, Beep during an audition in the E.X.I.T. Viewers actually gave her another chance, and she rejoined BFB in the next episode. However, with the use of Pin's Gratitude Token, Leafy has changed teams.
- Her "faking being nice" personality can actually make her more interesting.
- Her personality can be regarded as annoying for some viewers, mostly because of her high-pitched voice and how kind-hearted it sounds. Some of her atrocities like stealing Dream Island weren't forgiven by them.
- The controversial scene where she and Firey were making out.
- According to the aforementioned Official Character Guide, she always loses on her 73rd game on Tic-Tac-Toe, and doesn't know this.