Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason is the deuteragonist of the CGI animated series Fanboy and Chum Chum. He is the best friend of Fanboy and Chum Chum who he loathes. He is voiced by Jamie Kennedy.
Why He's A REAL Wizard
- He's one of the great characters in the entire series (along side Lenny, Boog, Man-Arctica, and Mr. Mufflin), that's an extremely good thing since maximum of the characters in the collection are either bland, or simply unlikable.
- Even though he sounds mature, Jamie Kennedy portrays him well, despite sounding like an adult.
- He, along with Lenny, are the most relatable characters on the show.
- He is one of the best characters in the series, which is somewhat surprising because of how critical the series has been.
- Although most of the appearances of the characters are uncanny (including his, although not so grotesque), his is better than any other characters.
- He is fascinating, and more well written than the other characters.
- At the end of "Wizboy", he challenged Fanboy and Chum Chum to a wizard off.
- Though he loathes Fanboy and Chum Chum, he furtively yearns for their friendship and at times, acts less grumpy around the duo.
- He is a good example of how to make a sympathetic character, as he has his strong and weak moments, despite being a butt-monkey.
- He even tones down his negative traits for other reasons, such as an emergency.
- He gets remotely better in season 2, where he becomes nicer as he yells at Fanboy and Chum Chum less and acts more nicer towards them.
- He is a Butt-Monkey who gets abused by Fanboy and Chum Chum every time they interact with him, hence, he was one of the three characters that coined "Megward the Wizard", where he is the series punching bag that gets bothered by Fanboy and Chum Chum constantly.
- He can have his fair portion of unlikable moments, however, this doesn't make him awful or evil. With several examples such as:
- Whacking Sigmund with a boot off-screen in Sigmund the Sorcerer.
- Most of season 1 where he yells at Fanboy and Chum Chum for their idiocy, lack of intelligence, etc. this is additionally justified however since he does have good reasons to get mad at them, as the latter constantly abusing him.
- He was at at his absolute WORST in Separation Anxiety.
- When Hank tells Fanboy and Chum Chum that they made a strike 2 and receive a punishment, Chum Chum corrected him saying that he and Fanboy would need 3 strikes to get punished. Kyle then jumped in and said that they got a strike 3 for being a back-sass. Despite the fact that they were simply correcting Hank and not trying to disrespect him.
- When Fanboy warns him that he and Chum Chum can't be apart since it would cause a hole to be ripped in the space-time continuum, Kyle just mocks him, albeit he got kicked out of his seat.
- When Fanboy tries to parachute to Chum Chum, Kyle blows a fan on him, causing him to fly to Hank.
- When Fanboy and Chum Chum use their desks as bumper cars in an attempt to drive up to each other, Chuggy blocks them, in which they nearly crashed into Mufflinflusen. However, Kyle smacks them at the last minute, which makes the desks crash down on Hank, bringing Mufflinflusen into ruins. Kyle then faked an apology just before returning to his spot.
- His design can be scarcely unsightly (depending on your view).
- While Jamie Kennedy does a good job voicing him, he made him sound way too mature, virtually sounding like an adult, which is eccentric since Kyle was proven to be 12 years old in Sigmund the Sorcerer.
- Some can argue that he is a knock-off of Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants, though this can theory is opinion-based.
- He, along with Sigmund, are the most popular characters in the entire series by having the most fans.
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- British characters
- Cartoon characters
- CGI characters
- Decent characters
- Fan favorites
- Good characters from bad media
- Fanboy & Chum Chum characters
- Hilarious characters
- Intelligent characters
- Magical characters
- Internet memes
- Nickelodeon characters
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Relatable characters
- Quirky characters
- TV characters