Kimimaro (君麻呂, Kimimaro) was the sole survivor of the Kaguya clan.
Why He Rocks
- His powers in the Naruto series are some of the most unique in the series, as his ability allows him to manipulate bones, similar to Marrow in Marvel Comics.
- Even when he was ill, he was still shown to be a extremely powerful enemy, as shown when he almost defeated Gaara and Lee, before dying because of his illness.
- Even though Orochimaru is one of the most heartless characters in the Naruto series, he developed a strong devotion towards Orochimaru and considered him a father figure, and he saw Orochimaru's apparent kindness as a reason from him to exist under the notion that serving Orochimaru in any way is the only purpose he has.
- Despite his verbal disrespect of his opponents and over underestimating of their abilities, he differed from the other members of the Sound Four in three ways: the first having a sense of honour in battle, as demonstrated when he halts to allow Lee time to take his medicine (though unaware it was actually alcohol that would strengthen Lee's combat abilities). Second was he does not have any faults that would hamper any progress, and even found how his team being so late to be intolerable, something Orochimaru took confidence in. Third was that he rarely showed any emotion other than surprise, except in moments relating to his ideals, such as Gaara's strong abilities.
- His design is incredibly cool, especially when he uses his ability Shikotsumyaku (as shown in the picture), and his Curse Seal form.
- Before he left to capture Sasuke, he went to see Jugo one more time. Despite Jugo's worry for his health, Kimimaro assured him that Sasuke is his legacy while thanking Jugo for their friendship.
- He was able to stand up to an overpowered drunken Rock Lee, and even managed to almost defeat him before Gaara saved Lee.
- His last attack was extremely awesome, as he managed to turn the entire field into a forest of bones before he died.
- He was later revived during the Fourth Great Shinobi War, and he fought against the Samurai army, and later one of Naruto's Shadow Clones.
- He wasn't shown very much.
- Some of his actions, and his design can be a bit scary for some people.
- Naruto characters
- Japanese characters
- Anime characters
- Shonen jump characters
- Sadistic characters
- Lonely characters
- Deceased characters
- 2000s characters
- Wrathful characters
- Manga characters
- Martial artists
- Badass characters
- Young adults
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Characters with Tragic Backstories