Kiana Kaslana is the main protagonist of the Chinese a free-to-play 3D action role-playing mobile game, Honkai Impact 3rd. She is the daughter of Cecilia Shariac and Siegfried Kaslana. She is currently enrolled at St. Freya High School to train as a Valkyrie alongside Raiden Mei and Bronya Zaychik.
Why She Rocks
- Regardless of the situation, Kiana is still able to consistently keep her spunky, lighthearted, perky attitude.
- She has shown considerable skill and talent regarding practical battle techniques. In fact, the only reason she has not passed her A-rank Valkyrie exam is that she fails the written portion even while acing the battle portion.
- Her Valkyrie Ranger, Divine Prayer, and Knight Moonbeam costumes are all really cool new attires for her. Especially the latter of which as it bears a pair of beautiful luminescent wings that look like they're made of pure light. She also has many more different outfits for both when it comes to battle or if it happens to be one of her various Stigmata outfits.
- In fact, her character design in it of itself is still pretty cute on it's own. But it's still not overly complicated or anything like such, but instead simple but still pleasing.
- She's very loyal and close to Mei, sharing her umbrella with her in the rain, defending her from bullies, and saving her multiple times. Although this later leads to Mei, in a desperate attempt to save Kiana from the Honkai energy she had absorbed previously combined with the extra "Gems" still inside her body leaving her estimated to die in 2 months, joins the villainous World Serpent, much to Kiana and the rest of the team's disapproval.
- Character Development: She starts off as carefree and self-centered, and showing little true concern for her grades or becoming a Valkyrie. But as the story goes on, and she learns more and more about the world around her as well as her origins as a clone of the real Kiana Kaslana, she becomes more serious and greatly grows in maturity. By ch. 11-EX, she's struggling with both saving people and her inner turmoil from fighting against her Herrscher second personality who's trying to end the world.
- Despite being a sadistic omnicidal maniac, her Herrscher form has arguably a better character design and still has a complex, layered character: a former sweet, innocent girl who was the subject of laboratory experiments and watched her friends die, who later awoke her Herrscher abilities and decided to use them to eradicate humanity from the face of the planet. And even then, she proved herself capable of love and remorse, as shown with Benares (who was originally her best friend when she was a child).
- She doesn't care much about schoolwork and openly admits almost all she reads is manga, leading her to fail most of her exams.
- She can be impatient, lazy, rude, and somewhat selfish, but still has a good heart and cares for the people around her and outgrows these traits later on.
- Her Herrscher side, as opposed to her cheerful and peppy personality, is a murderous psychopath with her sights on ending the world. But this is her fault, since the Herrscher of the Void did possess her (though she's also a very interesting character).
- She also shares the trait of being book dumb with Yusuke Urameshi. However, Yusuke’s case is more justified because he had a troubled life of being a delinquent.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- 2010s characters
- Cute characters
- Optimistic characters
- Friendly characters
- Sadistic characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Characters that are super lazy
- Damsel in distress
- Badass characters
- 2020s characters
- Video game characters
- Young adults
- Magical girls
- Attractive characters
- Dumb characters
- In love
- Martial artists
- Former villains
- Anime characters
- Mihoyo Characters
- Dynamic characters