Kevin Ethan Levin is an Osmosian and a member of Ben's Team.
Why He Rocks 11 Times
- He is very well designed. All of his apperances fit his personality. Even his mutations look awesome and terrifying at the same time.
- His relationship with his car is hillarious.
- While he was a villain in the original series, in Alien Force, he redeemed himself after Magister Labrid sacrificed himself to save him. He then joined the Plumbers and Ben's team to fight crime and save the world.
- His backstory is extremely sad and heartbreaking.
- His powers are interesting, as he can absorb anything he touches and can turn into that element. In the reboot, he gains the Antitrix, which lets him transform into evil versions of Ben's aliens.
- In the reboot, he is a bad guy, which is a nice breath of fresh air after seeing him as a hero for a while. He does turn good in the movie. He was also one of the few characters that wasn't flanderized.
- He also helps settle several arguments between Ben and Gwen.
- Michael Reisz, Charlie Schlatter and Greg Cipes does excellent jobs at voicing him.
- His relationship with Gwen is heartwarming. One of his most notable moments was in the episode Save the Last Dance, where he asked Gwen for advice on how to dance.
- He risks his life to save Ben in some episodes. He also sacrificed himself to defeat Ultimate Aggregor, which made him transform into Ultimate Kevin.
- His aliens in the reboot are also well designed and look badass.
- While he doesn't appear much in Omniverse, it is always nice whenever he does show up.
- He can be unlikable at times, most notably in the original series and the reboot.
- His relationship with his car, while funny, can be tiresome.
- His mutations can be scary to some.
- He does have some controversial retcons.