Julie Yamamoto was Ben’s girlfriend and a recurring character in Ben 10: Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. She also has an alien pet named Ship.
Why She Rocked
- This page covers 2 of the 3 series she appears in, "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien", which were her best points. Please, do not add anything from "Omniverse".
- For being the very first girlfriend Ben Tennyson has ever had, she was sweet and kind, but also smart.
- She and Ben had a good introduction with each other, as she was watching his game during the first episode of Alien Force.
- She’s also understanding of Ben’s Omnitrix/Ultimatrix powers, as she found that to be cool when Ben told her.
- She helps Ben grow and learn from his mistakes, especially ones he makes where it effects their relationship.
- She’s very skilled at tennis, and it even helps her out at times during a battle with bad guys.
- Julie has a good bond with Ship, her alien pet, and never treats it like an alien, and always like a loving pet.
- Whenever Julie fights bad guys, it gets awesome, especially when Ship uses his powers to make an armor power suit for her to use.
- She has a good friendship with Gwen, and they usually talk with each other about certain topics, like their boyfriends.
- She has some hilarious moments, like when she ate the rest of Ben’s chili fries in "Good Copy, Bad Copy", and when she calls Ben sweet and goofy in "Fame".
- She has a good and cute character design.
- She had a good relationship with Ben, having cute moments, giving both characters more growth, and they had a kiss in "The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2".
- She is incredibly voiced by Vyvan Pham.
- While the times she argues with Ben are reasonable, mainly because of some dumb things Ben did, it can sometimes be too mean-spirited, especially if it lasts for the majority of an episode.
- She was badly flanderized in "Omniverse", mainly because of the writing staff getting her out of the way after Dwayne McDuffie‘s death.