Josephine "Jo" March is an fictional character in Tales of Little Women.
Why She Writes A Great Novel
- She's funny, pretty, smart, ambitious and tomboyish.
- She wants to write a novel.
- She helped her father for doing the war.
- Her relationship with Laurie is so cute.
- Her design looks nice and pretty.
- Eiko Yamada and Heidi Lenhart did an amazing jobs for voicing her.
- She was very unlikable sometimes, where she cannot Amy to come going to theater and made her cry.
- She can be selfish and mean because of her temper in episode 30.
- Her full name is Josephine March.